In accordance to the duty of information outlined in article 10 of the Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Service, we let you know the following:
• Streye Smart Devices Company S.L. is a company specialized in the sale of computing online.
• Streye Smart Devices Company S.L. is registered in the Murcia Trade Register, Tome 2580, folio 186, page MU-52949, inscription 4.
• Streye Smart Devices Company S.L., is a Spanish company, whose registered business address registered is Parque Científico de Murcia. Complejo de Espinardo, Ctra. de Madrid, Km 388, postal code 30100, Murcia (Spain), and with company VAT number B73635039
Access and/or use of this portal assigns the condition of USER, who accepts, upon said access and/or use, the General Terms and Conditions of Use hereby outlined. The aforementioned Terms and Conditions will be applicable independently of the General Terms and Conditions of Contract that may be mandatory in a given event.
Use of the portal
www.shop.streye.com grants access to different products, information, services, programs or data (hereafter, "the content") in Internet belonging to Streye Smart Devices Company S.L., or to third parties to which USER may extend access to. The USER assumes responsibility for their use of the portal. Said responsibility extends to any registration needed to obtain access to certain services or content. For said registration the USER will be responsible for providing true and legitimate information. Upon registering, the USER may receive a password for which s/he will be responsible, in this way undertaking to use it in an appropriate and confidential manner. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services that Streye Smart Devices Company, S.L. offers through its website, which precludes the following, included but not limited to:
• Engaging in activities that are illicit, illegal or opposed to good will and public order.
• Spreading content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, or illegal nature, or which constitutes apology of terrorism or an attack against human rights.
• Causing damage in Streye Smart Devices Company S.L. physical and logical systems, those of their suppliers or of third parties, entering or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned harm to the network;
• Trying to gain access, and in that event, use the email accounts of other users and modifying or manipulating their messages.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
1. All distinctive symbols, brands, trade names, content, structure, design and presentation of the elements, and any other information which appears in this website are the property of Streye Smart Devices Company S.L. in its own right, or else licensed to it and thus protected by the rights of industrial and intellectual property.
2. It is forbidden to the user to reproduce, transform, distribute, publicly broadcasting, and in general, any other form of exploitation/leveraging of the elements outlined in the previous paragraph without express authorization from Streye Smart Devices Company S.L..
3. The user will refrain from employing methods that may suppress, alter, elude or manipulate any protective devices or security systems that may be installed, and which involve risk, damage or disabling of the website and its content.
4. Streye Smart Devices Company S.L. declines all liability for any possible inadequate use of this website by third parties, or for any information they may transmit to others through it. The use of this content that the user may exert, and the user is exclusively responsible for any ensuing consequences and damages that might arise from them. Streye Smart Devices Company S.L. is exempted from any damage of any nature incurred by the user through links, directories, and search tools that allow users to access websites owned and operated by third parties, as well as the presence of viruses or other malicious code, that may cause any kind of damage in the computer system, electronic documents or user files. Streye Smart Devices Company S.L. reserves the right of undertaking the legal action it deems appropriate in the event of any illicit use of the content of their website by third parties.
Liability and warranty disclaimer
Streye Smart Devices Company S.L. declines all responsibility, in any event, for damages of any nature that might ensue of the following, including without limitation: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the website or the transmission of viruses or harmful/malicious programs from the content, despite having adopted all technological measures to prevent this.
Streye Smart Devices Company S.L. reserves the right to modify the content and services offered in its website without previous notice, as it deems appropriate, as well as the form in which these are presented or located in its website.
In the event that in the domain name were enabled links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Streye Smart Devices Company S.L. will not exert any sort of control over such sites and content. In no event Streye Smart Devices Company S.L. will be liable for the contents of any links belonging to an unrelated website, nor it will guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any endorsement, association or participation with the linked entities.
Right of exclusion
Streye Smart Devices Company S.L. reserves the right of access denial or withdrawal to its site and/or the services offered without previous notice, at its own initiative or that of a third party, to those users that do not comply with the General Terms & Conditions of Use.
Streye Smart Devices Company S.L. shall take action against the breach of these terms and conditions, as well as any improper use of its website, pursuing all civil and criminal actions that it has a right to.
Modification of the present terms and conditions, and duration
Streye Smart Devices Company S.L. may modify at any moment the conditions hereby outlined, duly publishing them as they appear here.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction shall be governed by the current Spanish legislation, and any controversy will come under the jurisdiction of the Spanish Courts and Tribunals.
(Resolution of consumer disputes online in accordance to Rule. 14.1 of the Rules of Procedure (UE) 524/2013: The European Commission facilitates an online platform for the resolution of disputes, available through the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.)