Privacy & Legal Terms
In accordance to the Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and e-Commerce, we inform the user that:
Streye Smart Devices Company S.L. is a company whose corporate purpose includes marketing and distribution of software and hardware. Streye Smart Devices Company S.L. is registered in the Murcia Trade Register, Registro Mercantil de Murcia, Tome 2580, folio 186, page MU-52949, inscription 4
Streye Smart Devices Company S.L., a Spanish company, whose registered address is Parque Científico de Murcia. Complejo de Espinardo, Ctra. de Madrid, Km 388, postal code 30100, Murcia (Spain), with company VAT number B73635039, is currently in charge of the deployment, management and operation of the website store.streye.com . Other contact details available: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The services that the user may acquire through the website www.store.streye.com are computing and specialized post-sale services.
In the case of discounts included, it will be indicated in each applicable product.
1. Intellectual and industrial property
2. Social media
1. Intellectual and industrial property
1. All the distinctive symbols, brands, trade names, content, structure, design and presentation of elements, and any other information that appears in this website are property of Streye Smart Devices Company S.L, or their use has been duly granted by their rightful owners, and they are protected by the rights of industrial and intellectual property.
2. It is forbidden to all users to reproduce, transform, distribute, publicly communicate, and in general, any other utilization in any form of the aforementioned elements in the previous paragraph, without express authorization from Streye Smart Devices Company S.L
3. The user will refrain from employing methods that may suppress, alter, avoid or manipulate any means of protection or security systems that may be installed, and which may result in risk or damage or disabling of the website and/or its contents.
4. Streye Smart Devices Company S.L is not responsible for the inappropriate use of this website by any third parties, nor for the information that may be transmitted to other parties through it.
The content provided on this website are merely of an informative nature, so that the user is solely responsible for its utilization and the potential consequences or damages that might ensue.
Streye Smart Devices Company S.L declines any liability for damages of any kind incurred by the users through the use of links, directories and search tools, which allow the users to access websites owned and/or operated by third parties, as well as the presence of viruses or other malicious code that may cause any kind of damage to the computer system, electronic documents or user files.
Streye Smart Devices Company S.L reserves the right of undertaking the legal actions it deems appropriate, resulting from any illicit use of the contents of their website by any third party.
2. Social networks
On our website the user may access the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Youtube, open to all users. These are websites where the user may register and follow us for free. In these social networks the users may get to know about our activities, customer opinions, or access pictures and videos.
Users of these social networks must be aware of the fact that these are independent of the website www.shop.streye.com and is open to access, that is, it is visible to all its users, and the applicable privacy policies in regards to the content is a aplicar are the ones set by Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. Streye Smart Devices Company S.L is not the owner of these social networks.
Accepting these terms and conditions entails that the user must be authorized to registering the billing details entered, and that the user is authorized to place orders and receiving invoices in accordance to said details. The user is responsible of the proper outcome of all transactions contracted through this account.