Safety goggles for Glass Enterprise
Protective eyewear for Glass Enterprise, designed to comply with safety requirements in various work environments.
Worldwide shipping. For lead times, please visit our Shipping page or contact us.
This isn’t what you were looking for? Return it within 14 days after reception. Please consult our FAQs and T&Cs for more info.
• Stainless steel frame with soft PVC nose pads
• Impact Rated polycarbonate plano lenses
• Polyamide (Nylon) temples
• Right temple removable via bayonet attachment hinge to accommodate Glass. Allows option to wear frames without Glass.
• Stainless steel cup side shields with elastomeric bumper
• Frame Size: 54mm eye size, 17mm bridge, 140mm temple
• Meets ANSI Z87.1 (2010), CSA Z94.3 (2007) and EN166 (2001) as Impact Rated Spectacles (high impact protection against flying particles or small objects) with either the right temple correctly attached or when correctly attached to Glass
• Polycarbonate lenses are marked 3M+ and 3M1F CE to indicate that the spectacles are Impact Rated against flying particles or small objects
• The frame is marked 3M Z87-2+, Z94.3 and 3M166F CE to indicate that the spectacles are Impact Rated when used with the Impact Rated polycarbonate plano lenses